Monday, January 09, 2006

Last Day


Today is my last official day in Canada. Im a haphazardly trying to throw things into my suitcase, even though my schedule poses no real form of rush. But, of course, I have left most everything to the last minute and thus my packing style.
I had a wonderful Sunday yesterday full with sorrowful goodbyes to all of my chums. I will be sad to not see their beautiful faces for the next few months. Hopefully all of them will email me with the going-ons here in Victoria so I wont feel so distant in their lives.
Today Frank and I will drive to Vancouver and meet up with Kristen. Her and I will then explode upon the realization that we are in fact finally taking this journey and that we will be embarking TOMORROW! We have been talking about it and half planning it for what seems like forever. As ill prepared as I am, it's about time we get this show on the road!
Be glad that I wont be able to blog tomorrow- because Im sure it would be too sorrowful to read. Today I am bursting with excitment but tomorrow I fear I might feel quite differently!I know that some tears will be shed as I say goodbye to Frank at the airport. He has been so wonderful and so supportive of this trip but Im not sure just how we are going to cope being away from each other for so long! But we are both aware that this will in fact be a very excellent new turn in our relationship. We will both grow and learn in new ways and be the better for it when I return.
Hopefully I will experiment with this weblog phenomenon a bit and figure out how to do cool things- like add a photo to my profile or pics to my posts- who knows! for today this is it. I must return to the throwing of things into my suitcase and making a list and checking it twice.
I will write again after my lengthy plane ride and a cross over the international date line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home