Tuesday, March 07, 2006

the sun is back

I spoke too soon! Or... maybe not soon enough. After writing about the rain the previous night I awoke Monday morning to bright beautiful blue skies! I took full advantage and went straight down to the beach to soak up some of the rays- through some spf 15 sunscreen mind you, but my oh my was it nice!
I just thought that I would make you all in Canada green with envy! Hope that winter of yours doesnt last too much longer! :)

6 Comments:

At 5:00 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's sunny here too! (I won't mention that it has rained all morning and all yesterday)

 
At 10:31 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

megs! i totally suck, always missing your calls. i'm sorry. it was so good to hear your voice (on my machine). i miss you tonnes! will you write me your email address so i can send you a proper email? talk to you soon!

 
At 12:53 a.m. , Blogger Megan said...

You know... I dont have yours either! So mine is dandelion_is(at)hotmail.com. Now its your turn!

 
At 10:49 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

First the wind blew, then it rained, then it snowed and now the sun is shining... all within an hour. Good to hear the weather is good for you though!

 
At 10:20 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey meggoon, i like the new look. very green, very cool. we met a girl from new south wales and she showed us how to wave in australia (like you're trying to brush flies away from your face). Very practical, very efficient those aussies. she knew what a goon was, but has never slapped one, personally. good stuff. thanks for the updates! i was just thinking of heading out to the beach myself, oh... well maybe when it stops snowing....

 
At 8:28 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, buddy. well, i sent you an email about a week ago. did you get it? if you didn't, add me to your contact list RIGHT NOW. my address is b_toddy@hotmail.com. talk to you soon!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home