Status
Well... I wish that I had more to write. I just thought that I would keep you all up to date with where I am/what we are doing. The truth is not much. We are back at Craig and Lauren's place in Pacific Pines just kind of strategizing as to what our next move will be. We are trying to follow up on a job prospect in Rainbow Beach but so far haven't heard back as to the status. So, while we both really want to go there and work- we will just have to wait to hear back and try to come up with backup plans in the meantime. I will keep you all up to date as it comes.
1 Comments:
Thanks for the Birthday wishes Megs,its was great to get your phone call this morning. All my best.. Miss you always
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home