Thursday, March 16, 2006

the 'ut'ility vehicle

This is the utility vehicle. When I first got here I was amazed how there were 'el caminos' everywhere we went. And brand new ones! Stylish ones and work ones, all kinds! Being Aussies, who shorten most everything, they call it a 'UTE'. I just thought that I would share this tidbit of Aussie culture with you all.

3 Comments:

At 1:11 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Ute? How cute! Those Aussies sure do like to shorten things! Why don't you fill us in on how things are going now...it's been days and I miss you! I will send more pictures soon.
P.S. I don't like the cute ute.

 
At 4:54 p.m. , Blogger Gillian said...

...oh the ute. How I love utes.
My friend had one with flames painted on the bonnet. Thats right. Flames. On a ute.

 
At 1:02 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man thats hot. An El Camino and a useless spoiler, two of my most favoritest things in the world... Find that guy and marry him.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home