the new do
Ive been wanting to post for a few days now, but it seems like either the camera isnt working properly and it wont upload the photos Ive taken, or the internet isnt working and I cant get onto blogger. Either way, it is now that I have both.So! We dyed Frank's hair! Just for fun. Last weekend. It didnt quite turn out the colour that we were hoping for, but he seems to like it and everyone at work has complimented him. For everyone who knows me, I just like to do random things, and Ive already done most with my own hair:) Now Frank is getting involved... haha
Here are some shots for you to see what you think...
The first one is while the dye was on and I went ahead and spiked it (he should do it more often eh? lol)
The others are after shots. And he thought he would hold up an old photo to show some comparison.





2 Comments:
I liked the old hair color :-)
Mom
You look like and punk boy.
Your guy's house looks cool. I want some pottery megs! can you get me some? ( I love pottery) lol
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home