Sunday, October 14, 2007

I got married!!




Okay so you all know that already. But its big news to the blog world!
I had promised to post and I havent been. Even with huge news like that. Sheesh.

Well 'Fragen' (thats the name of our band) has been rocking out for the last month. We are having an absolute BLAST. No one could have explained to us just how much fun it is to be married. I recently read a quote by Dr. Suess that I think sums up the current situation extrodinarly well.

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams"

I just hate that we both still have to go to work and school and estentially our relationship is in the evenings and on the weekends. But such is life.

Actually, I think that this is the first time in my life that I havent had a million extra curricular activities that seem to keep me in a tight schedule. Instead, I have no other commitments besides school and work (which yes, I know, is alot). But its FANTASTIC to come home in the evening and have nothing planned. I cook dinner and then we do, whatever! We hang out with people that we like, we go for walks or whatever we feel like. I love it.

So, now you are all up to date. Not that anyone checks this page ever anymore. I am going to start posting and it will only be for the random people who dont know me, who just stalk me, and still read my blog. GREAT!:)

And... here are some more cute pictures of us :)











2 Comments:

At 8:09 p.m. , Blogger Emmy said...

BTW, I have checked your blog VERY regularly, at least once every week or two. I am pleased you will be updating it again, and it won`t just be read by creepy internet stalkers! Just creepy me. Cheers!

 
At 9:08 p.m. , Blogger Michael Eckert said...

You two are stunners!
I loved your wedding ceremony out there by the ocean.
Welcome to the family sis.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home