live from the uvic library
It has been some time since I blogged from the library! maybe because I sure don't come here as often as I once did. But today requires some serious accomplishment of work and that's why I'm here. Although that doesn't really explain why I'm blogging!!I am currently trying to complete my last assignment of the semester. Its a take home final for the incredibly intense fourth year seminar class I naively decided to take. Can someone tell me if economic globalization has been accompanied by a dramatic increase in corporate power vis-à-vis governments, IGOs, and non-corporate actors in global civil society? Because that's what I am trying to answer right now. And that's why I'm blogging.
This take home is due tomorrow (Monday). The plan is to stay here until the library closes at 11pm and be back for when it opens at 8am to have this crazy thing done by 4pm. And Frank and Holly and Scott went sailing today in the gorgeous sunshine. Woe is me, I tell you, woe is me.


1 Comments:
Awww.... too bad about the sailing. I heard from Frank that you are almost done though, yay!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home