day one
Today is the first day on my new job. I'm still at home with the towel on my head after my shower. This is because I am only doing a half day today. I had to drive Kristen to the airport this morning so my boss told me just to start at 1:30 instead. I wont lie. I am very nervous. I hate the first day of a new job. This one especially because I really have zero experience doing this type of work and I hardly even know what to wear. But... I am also very excited. This job is an answer to prayer. I knew that I needed to get a job for the summer that would give me experience in the field I want to enter when I graduate in December. Although finding those jobs is very difficult. Instead- this job found me! Im not even sure how they got my resume.. and I didnt even get the job that I interviewed for... but none the less!! I dont care!!For those of who are in the dark as to what my new job is... join the club! Neither do I really:) All I care is that it is a position working for the Federal Government (Parks Canada) as a researcher. The specifics should be hammered out this afternoon.
I need to go blowdry my hair and get going. I will update you later on just how day one turns out!


2 Comments:
Congratulations on your new job!!
Kathleen
Hey, Glad to hear about your job, hope your first day went goes well.
We saw Frank last night.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home