new chapter!
Now begins a totally new chapter in this life of mine! I finished up my exams on the 23rd of April and ended the month with a full week of work. I meant to pack the whole week but, characteristically, left it to the very last possible time. So Frank and I spent Saturday afternoon packing up everything I own. And let me tell you- it's faaar too much. I know that if some boxes had gone missing, I wouldn't even have noticed!Sunday afternoon, with help from Mikaela, Patty, and Tim, everything was swiftly packed in the van and transferred to Michael and Marianne's garage. It went so smoothly! Thank goodness- moving has the possibility of becoming so stressful. Monday morning I went back to the old place. It felt so odd to be there with none of my stuff to fill it up. Jerry and Renee came and saved my butt and helped me scrub the place clean. I don't think that I could have managed without their help! They were fantastic! My final inspection went great and I was out of there by noon.
This past week was spent moving things into the new place and unpacking all of the boxes - that's when you've really got to hate yourself for not labelling the contents of all of them! I am for the most part all done and most things are organized into their place. It feels so great to be here!!
I have been off work since Wednesday. I have been loving the easy pace of my days and my flexible, open schedule that has allowed me to spend a lot of much needed time with friends and also chillin' all by myself. Frank is away in Long Beach California. I finally have time off and he leaves town! But I know that he is having a really great time with the guys from work and loving the warm weather. But I also miss him and wish he was back already!
So, that's whats new with me. I don't really feel like blogging- but I knew that I had to update everyone that I am done school and on to the new chapter. I think that I will call it "My Last Summer Break As An Undergraduate Student And As An Unmarried Woman". Too long? Nah..


2 Comments:
Hey Megan
Glad to hear you made it through school and moving. Enjoy your break!
I believe that you owe me some kind of story...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home