Monday, December 31, 2007

Let the New Year begin!

Wow... lots of changes in 2007 for this 'crazy young gal'. I have to re-evaluate my blogger description. It no longer applies!

I have already changed my status to being married. Now I need to change it to satisfy the fact that I am now done school!

I wrote my last exam on the 19th and that was that. There will be no more! And although those that know me like to kindly remind me that it is likely I will want to go back and do more schooling, I like to think that it wont be for a couple of years at least. For now.. Im moving on. I feel ready to find a job that works set hours and pays well. Im fairly tired of being a poor student! I know... everyone says I will miss it, and Im sure I will too, but for now I treasure the idea of not having to come home and read 4 chapters of a textbook, study for an exam or write yet another essay. Finally Frank and I will be on the same sort of schedule. Therefore, Frank seems to be just as excited as I am about this new change of things.

Big changes are coming his way as well. Level Ground is moving into a new facility in the new year which is bound to be both exciting and stressful. Frank's position will change a bit and he seems ready for it.

We are also actively trying to plan our next big adventure! We are hoping that somewhere in between me finding a new career, and him being needed at LG, that we can escape and use some of the mad money we have been saving up for this purpose.

We just returned from beautiful snowy Enderby where we celebrated Christmas with the Van de Laars. What a great relaxing time! Now we feel rested and ready to take on 2008 and all the new things that it will bring.

Lots of love to all of our family and friends out there~

(here are some pics of our Enderby trip)









8 Comments:

At 5:41 p.m. , Blogger Michael Eckert said...

The picture of Frank standing on the side of the hill looks exactly like the raod we live on...
glad you had a good trip. gonna have to come out here some time.

 
At 6:04 p.m. , Blogger parrishfarm said...

Looks like you had a nice time.Megan your parents place looks alot like Mike and Melissa's house.Even the same wood stove.

 
At 8:35 p.m. , Blogger Annie said...

FRANK! You were in Enderby and didn't stop by? We are only 15 minutes away!!!!

 
At 1:25 p.m. , Blogger Michael Eckert said...

KARISSA!!! You were in South Slocan and didn't stop by? We're only 5 min. away! and I heard you even stayed for an extra day!

shame, shame...lol

 
At 3:52 p.m. , Blogger Annie said...

LOL! Ya, I know. But you said to me that you were 'overwhelmed with stuff.' I know enough not to bother people when their overwhelmed!

 
At 5:31 p.m. , Blogger Frank and Megan.. said...

Ya, and I thougth you would be overwhelmed to lol.. We should have stopped by,but I keep forgeting how close you guys are. Next time.

Frank

 
At 10:02 p.m. , Blogger A Place of springs said...

Hey I guess none of you will be close to edmonton any time soon...well if you are and don't drop in I'll be ticked! ;)

Looks like you guys had a great chirstmas. Love the fire place. Looks cozy!

 
At 8:45 a.m. , Blogger Emmy said...

Megan, congrats on being done school!! Doesn´t it feel good?! I´m sort of sad I missed convocation, but oh well. I´m in freaking Ecuador!!

Anyhow, I see potential wedding gifts everywhere I go. Blankets, wall hangings, paintings, hand carved chess sets, wool sweaters, etc...is there anything particular you would like me to keep an eye out for?

You guys rock! Love and hugs, Em

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home