Our first tree!


This weekend Frank and I went out and bought our very first Christmas tree together. It was loads of fun! We opted for a potted 'half' size tree, since a full size tree would probably dominate our living room. Plus, after its purpose is fulfilled for Christmas, we can go plant it!
The pictures are pretty dark, but trust me, its really cute.
Now I need to start some serious baking :)


4 Comments:
Looks GREAT!!!!
hey, I like the idea of a live tree.
I like seeing pics of frank since I dont see him much...I like seeing pic of you too of course. lol
Looks nice and cozy in your house. Where did you get your curtians?
Hi Frankers,
Can I add your blog as a link to my long list of 'other bloggers' on my blog? I didn't know you had one until I saw BL's comment on M&M's blog. haha... Tree looks... um, cute! what a great idea to do a potted tree!
You look beautiful in your dress Megan!
Hey I finally found you guys! And NOT b/c you sent me the link FRANK! Thanks soooo much! ;)Maybe you didn't get my email or something eh?
So ummm...Love the tree. Love the remake of your wedding dress. (it is isn't it?) Nice that you can get more use out of it.
Merry christmas guys.
By the way nice to meet you at the wedding in oct. Megan.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home