I made my first inaugural visit to Ikea! A little bit underwhelming after all of the build up. But a very fun experience.


Its starting to feel like summer around the island. Frank and I love having daylight until 9pm these days so we can come home from work and putter around the yard and garden. Things are really starting to grow!






Frank is adding more fence panels to the lower property line. I love them!

And in other news, we finally got our building permit! Work started at our place on Monday. All of the waiting and back and forth with the city all panned out. The construction schedule says work should be complete the beginning of July. I think that seems a little fast, but if it takes a bit longer, not to worry, I have gotten really used to praying for patience!


3 Comments:
The garden looks so great! Well done!
I am so excited for you guys. What a great job on the yard.Looking forward to the before and after of the basement.AMEN Ikea is OVERWHELMING!!!
what a great looking yard!!
I really like those fences too.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home