So I thought that I would appease him and throw something up here.
we continue to do more work in the backyard but things have certainly slowed down now that the weather is changing. its harder to want to stay out there as long when your fingers start to get so cold digging in the dirt.
last weekend Supriya and I went to the neighbours house behind our houses and picked apples from his tree. it was so much fun hanging off ladders and rattling apples of the branches. I got so many apples, Ive already made three crisps!
my favorite season is definately fall and it has been so nice to go for long walks with peanut and see all of the leaves changing. and yet there are so many flowers still in full bloom, what a great time of year!
I learned last week that I passed the first year of my management accounting training. it was so much harder than I even thought it would be! not really even the material, but the fast pace and shear amount of information to learn in a short period of time. Out of the 28 classmates that I started with, about 12 are left. on Wednesday it all comes down to the national entrance exam to qualify for the next and more engaging strategic leadership portion of the accreditation process. I am so nervous about it, I can hardly stand it. I have put off cleaning the house, cooking good meals, showering regularly, and anything else I can until this exam is over. its hard not to think about everyone else's dissapointment in me if I fail. not to mention my own. so if I havent phoned in awhile, expect me to be back to reality by Wednesday at 3pm!
however, everyone needs a little mental break from studying now and then. hence the posting! and the installing of an irrigation system in my new veggie beds!


1 Comments:
You guys definatly have a gift for landscaping.It looks so good, I can tell you have done so much since you moved in. I am jealous of your big backyard!!!
Lovely pictures.
Love the deck.
Any postings with your wedding pictures coming up?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home