Saturday, July 11, 2009

the best clothesline in the city

its at my house.



You don't get a good 70 ft span this close to downtown.
I can dry a whole load at once. Plus we get the breeze off the water and everything drys in 2 hours.

Glorious.

5 Comments:

At 5:37 p.m. , Blogger Michael Eckert said...

i love clothes lines

 
At 10:20 a.m. , Blogger parrishfarm said...

Can you post a picture of your new garden :-)
mom

 
At 10:05 p.m. , Blogger parrishfarm said...

Posting yard reno pictures :-)

 
At 10:04 a.m. , Blogger Megan said...

they are coming! but.. well.. the shrubs in the front are in shock and loosing all of their leaves and the grass isnt totally grown in yet. so it doesnt look very good. and the back yard is a BIG dirt pile right now with an excavator in the middle of it. I was waiting for something nice to post about...

 
At 12:02 a.m. , Blogger Annie said...

I wish I had one!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home