Thanks for posting pics! They are fantastic. Love the one with Isaiah at the table: FIRE!!! MA looks like MJ from spiderman. Good lookin'! Your yard looks fantasic! We don't have grass here anymore. It's getting frozen. Snow soon!
I love running until my lungs ache, reading good books and jamming on the guitar. I have a passion for investing my time in things I believe in – and dancing to good music. I also love to cook. I daydream about travelling to the corners of the globe. I am recently married to the greatest guy out there!
4 Comments:
AWesome pictures.
Thanks for posting pics! They are fantastic. Love the one with Isaiah at the table: FIRE!!!
MA looks like MJ from spiderman. Good lookin'!
Your yard looks fantasic! We don't have grass here anymore. It's getting frozen. Snow soon!
The yard looks great.The grass came in really good ....so green too! Nice wedding pictures!
Didn't know you were still posting on this blog! The house and the yard look amazing, very homey!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home