Thursday, August 27, 2009

New things!

Sorry for the hiatus. We have indeed been working hard on the house and not posting photos about it. I was trying to clear out some space on our computer so it would run faster and in the process deleted the camera program. Classic!

Mom and Michael came down for another week of back breaking work at the beginning of August. Frank and I took the week off work this time. And have a look what the guys did! (okay the girls helped a bit- I will post pics of our project later)


First came the digging... Tyler came over to help..


this is what it started looking like


the process...









the result! big beautiful deck!
(Frank is in the background spacing out a few of the garden boxes we are putting in)

come over for a bbq sometime soon! I promise the dirt pile is almost over. We are saving the plantings for the September/October rains..



Frank and our neighbour Mark also filled in the fence we share with some gorgeous cedar that we got from my dad








Peanut loves the new fence...


And finally... a shindig on the new deck. For my monumental 25th birthday:)


More projects have happened. I will post more photos later this week!

1 Comments:

At 1:37 p.m. , Blogger Michael Eckert said...

HEY! I dont see me in any of these party pictures!
lol, just kidding.
awesome job on the porch

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home