summers end
its been awhile since I last posted! my goodness. but the summer is always busy and this year more than ever!the basement is just about done. just need to install counters and fixtures and trim. and clearly needs a good vacuuming. this is not the best picture but I will post more soon. we are moving in next week! we have our renters moving in upstairs on September 1st. We begin our journey of being landlords.
we did take a short break and head to the Okanagan at the end of July. nice to spend our days in the sun and at the beach. I got to unexpectedly go to Lyrica's wedding with Kristen while there. I haven't seen either of them in ages. It was such a beautiful wedding too!
Frank got to cut down a tree. We all know how he loves to wield a chainsaw. And we taught Peanut how to swim. Reluctant at first, but by the end of the week she was.. uh.. less reluctant!
And my 26th birthday came and went. And this is my birthday gnome from my mom. I haven't named him yet.
September will be VERY FULL. Moving, finishing the suite, new tenants, trip to Galiano with the fam, school starts, boys Tofino trip, all friends camping trip to see Jack Johnson at the Gorge in Washington. I will try my best to keep the blog updated!


2 Comments:
I hardly check your blog so this comment is late for this post.
Garden looks nice.
You look nice.
Nice update ;0)
Cant wait to come for a visit and see your "new" place.
Was that flower garden already in your yard or did you just plant it last year?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home