Wednesday, January 19, 2011

more more

in no particular order..

a family trip to Galiano island.



included kayaking. beautiful kayaking!


and, apparently, boat morage for the one and only.


And.. a guys surfing trip to Tofino


Frank got right into it. Too bad the surfboard won!


But.. this is not long after. And not so bad!
We headed off on a road trip down to Washington to see Jack Johnson at the Gorge.


"Premium" camping.


Jack.


A great show under the stars


I'm not sure that everyone knows that we are putting a mercedes diesel engine into a land rover. but this is the truck! still a work in progress..


HIKING! We love hiking!!


Just a reminder how crazy we are. And that we love dressing up for parties! Just a little dress up party at the Royal King Charles. just some of the shenanigans we get up to.




And sadly- a snow day! But Peanut loves it.


I think that Frank secretly does too.


And while looking through these photos and others I came across photos from the end of the summer and just felt so inspired. Veggies! Green! Sunshine! oooh I cant WAIT


and please note Frank without his shirt on in that one.
and my cheesy grin in this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home