homework
I guess when you dont technically have a home.. you are still expected to do home work. Except that now you (that is, I) must do it in the library, if you can find time to do it at all.I was mislead by so many who told me that summer classes were easier and more enjoyable. And that their grades were much higher than in regular semester courses. I'm on week two and so far Im not seeing these expected qualities. Instead I am bogged down with hundreds of pages to read each night. I kid you not. Add too that I am abnormal and have two jobs.
And no home!
okay so Holly and Scott are kindly letting me stay at their place until I move into my apartment... but living with people as cool as them I find it impossible to get any work done.
so I am in the library. Trying to do my HOME work.
as you can tell by this blog entry- it is obviously not working.


2 Comments:
Very nice site! ocean city home savings and loan blackberry 5810 information Big hick black girls Loans in north carolina Motorola wireless phone plans http://www.cr-depression-paxil.info/Poor-credit-small-business-loans.html Softside waterbed assembly instructions mens foot fetish photos free 5 day zithromax 0 306 60 peugeot xsi what time of day to take topamax Hardcore tomb raider hentai Cost method of accounting vitamin Does a financial advisor do white shoes blue slacks cadillac commercial boat brokerages
Where did you find it? Interesting read renault 5 gti renault megane 2005 Chevrolet suburbanc 2500 2wd go renault van renault zamos aye parental control 2 01 Rogers yahoo parental control I xenical weight loss web hosting Krups coffee maker 199 tabworld.comnevada incorporation accutane Volvo s70 transmission slip http://www.face-lift-1.info/faceliftinoklahoma.html 350 oldsmobile crate engine big booty interracial Car corvette cover indoors Mini cooper s convertible renault f1 game
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home