Wednesday, May 24, 2006

booked my tickets!

I just booked my final tickets. Im off to Melbourne to visit Kaileigh for my last week here. That will be when Kristen and I part ways. She is going to stay in Cairns for the time being and work at the casino before she goes to Thailand for the month of August. Yeah.. I have to admit I am a bit jealous but not too much. I'll get there one day, just not on this trip. Plus it will be good for us to say goodbye and have a bit of travel time on our own. Okay.. so mine is only a week or so and hers is six months. But she has more things she wants to see. I have some people I cant wait to see.

My bestest friends Holly and Scott had their baby! And on Mothers day of all days. Holly is now my hero. 16 hours of labour- without drugs! she's a legend. Way to go girl! The photos of the little guy Ive seen are suuuuuper cute. I cant wait to meet him!

Sorry that I haven't posted pictures up on these recent posts. I use the internet at the library because its free but the draw back is that I cant plug in my camera. And so far Im too lazy to figure out a way to do it. So you'll just have to trust me that its beautiful here! Once I go on my Cape Tribulation trip next week I'm sure I'll be motivated to figure it all out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home