Thursday, June 22, 2006

halfway home

im here in tokyo for the day. i had wanted to spend more time here on the way back but 24 hours is all that they would give me. and here i am on the computer! well... i get to be here for the day but really there isnt enough time for me to head into the city and do anything. so instead i am stuck in my hotel that is halfway from the airport and halfway from the city. but im happy to be here. no complaining from me. last night my friend came and met me at the airport and came and hung out at my hotel. it was a good time. today i am going to wander and explore around the place and try and stretch my limbs out and get my body ready for the next 10 hours on the plane. im hoping that i have a different plane that the one i did from sydney because it was an older model and didnt have my own personal screen so i could watch loads of movies. it was alright because i wanted to sleep but this time i want to watch movies!!
im happy to be getting some excited remarks about my coming home. i was beggining to think that i should stay!! (no not really)

3 Comments:

At 7:20 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I haven't written lately! Somebody keeps me a little busy... Call me as soon as your back!!!

 
At 7:42 a.m. , Blogger Gillian said...

Welcome home! I'm in Vancouver right now for a wedding, so we might have to do a virtual hug... :( Hope it was good and I can't wait to hear all about it in person (accompanied by photos of course!!!)

 
At 8:39 p.m. , Blogger ~Nanc. said...

Are you flying Japan Airlines? I had a forced layover in Tokyo too when I flew home from Oz with them!
Happy travels!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home