weekend away
sorry for the late post.Frank and I went to the Okanagan Thursday night through Monday. We drove the new Jetta. It did great. Although I was boiling hot in the car during the day on Monday. Stupid congestion outside the lower mainland.. how do people commute (in the 20km/hour crawl) everyday?
But the weekend at my folks place was exactly what I was looking forward to. Just ended up being muuuuch too short. We basically swam in the lake and suntanned the whole time. We also read some good books, ate some delicious food, had some great conversation and had an all around relaxing, great weekend. My parents were too good to us, and also gave us all of their camping/fishing gear, some old household items and other cool stuff. In return, I will post some pictures of the weekend- which some of them I know they wont like;)



1 Comments:
Hi Megan
Thanks for the pics and new post. I always like pics. Looks like you guys had fun at the lake. I am so jealous. I am alway very jealous of the sushi I saw in one of the pics... yah, they don't eat sushi here in Korea. I can't wait to go home and get sushi from Fujiya. Yummmmmmm!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home