the weather is better just in time for my lock up in the library
i was wishing that the summer weathre would hurry up and get better. and it finally did. but.. unfortunately it only makes it harder for me to sit in front of a computer screen!one of my classes is over next week.. which should free up some of my time to... work on my other class' work! yipee!


6 Comments:
I'm curious as to how you managed to jump into the future and post an entry. It is still very much Monday the 17th of July as I write this comment, and yet the date of the entry says Tuesday, July 18. In the words of Steve Q, Hmmm... Perhaps you stumbled upon a time-travel vortex? Or did you develop some computer hacking skills without us knowing? (Guys like girls with computer hacking skills)
Perhaps a more pertinent question would be: Who is this nerd, and why is he writing comments about things that no one cares about?
And why does he reply to his own comments?
I love your comments! Keep em coming!!
I just feel bad that you obviously check my blog more often than me:) Although I do blog more frequently than you do!
I fixed the time warp phenomenon. It was still set for Australian time. Dont worry I am now back living in Pacific Standard Time.
Although... I should have just said that I've got some great computer hacking skills...
Keep up the good work http://www.cheap-but-nice-wedding-dresses.info/renault_scnic.html canadian interior design schools distance education Free adult anime cartoons Will vitamin e clog pores buy nexium online Combine first and second mortgage renault clio 182cv Laser tattoo removal cherokee concesionario renault camiones warnes interior design cincinnati Australia distance education in management development training Mp3 players flash
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home