new digs


sorry its been so long since I've posted. I've been swamped. What else is new? Well.. I guess if you wanted to know what was new... That's the answer. Nothing! I'm bogged down with essays and exams and work.
BUT!
I did move into my new apartment! A week ago actually. Which is exciting. I'm surprised I didn't blog on it until now. Mostly because the place is still just boxes lying around. I'm slowly acquiring furniture and unpacking my stuff I forgot that I had. It feels great to no longer be living out of a suitcase.. But now I don't remember what the heck I needed so much stuff for!!
So... Frank left today for a ten day SALTS trip. I was supposed to be on the boat with him. After my awesome experience last summer sailing the open waters and teaching kids the ropes (or being taught in many occasions) I so badly wanted to do it again this year. SALTS was great giving Frank and I both positions on the same boat, same trip. But for I don't know why I decided to take summer classes and I will instead be writing my exams while he is out sailing around Vancouver Island. C'est la vie! Next year..
It also means though that he will be gone for my birthday next week. And so is Holly. She's off visiting the in-laws in the interior. Gone, like all of my other friends around town, conveniently for my birthday. I guess I wont have time to sit and pout because I have papers due that day. I will just have to let the big 2-2 slip past. Wow, next summer will have a lot to live up to! I'm already looking forward to it!
I added two pictures from my new place. Views of the windows instead of the boxes. I hope you all come to visit me soon:)


6 Comments:
Happy birthday. What day exactly is it?
Thanks TimTom:) Its on Monday.
Hey Megan
Thanks for the new post and the pics. I would love to come visit your new place but I kinda can't. at least not for another 47 weeks, not that I am counting ;) Hope exams and papers go well for you. I also appologize for who ever those crazy people were who told you that summer classes were great (my husband amoung others) because summer classes really suck. But you are almost done, and will never do them again, right? Good luck and happy birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGAN!!!
I would love to pop over with a little something for your birthday. I don't really want to tell you who this is though!!! Any way of getting your address?? Sounds scary but it's really safe!!!
umm.. I dont think that I will post my address on my blog... you know, not that Im worthy of being stalked.. but still.
so if you can email me somehow or get someone else to...
The thought is really nice! But... somehow you will have to be resourceful!
You are way too worthy to be stalked - I would never wish that upon anyone!!!
I will most definitely try and be resourceful - it might take a bit. Hope you have a happy birthday!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home