Monday, August 14, 2006

its my b-day!


so my mom and michael came to visit me this weekend. it was so great to see them!! even though being at university its normal for me to see them only twice a year, it seemed so much longer because I was in australia. (there we are all smiles)-->
after I dragged them through costco to spend my birthday moola (and really, much more than that), we walked from ogden point to cook street along the beach and enjoyed the glorious weather and the beautiful scenery that is victoria. then after a cool coffee drink in cook street we wandered through beacon hill and tried to get into some wedding photos (when is there not a wedding at beacon hill??)
Last night I drove up to Ladysmith to have a gathering of the family and eat some cake for my birthday (and my uncle Charlie's on the 7th and Michael's on the 18th). I hate the Malahat but it was good to see my relatives I dont end up seeing often.
This morning it was hard to wake up and be excited about my birthday.
I have so many papers due this week - Id love to say its not even funny- but Im starting to feel like it is. It is hilarious how many papers I have this week!
But I got calls from lots of family and friends which really made my day. You all know how I love to feel special- and you did a great job;) Thank you everyone who loves me!! (I know its not the easiest of things to do!)

3 Comments:

At 7:31 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Megan
Oh, you make me really miss Victoria, talking about walking along the water and going to Cook st. And I don't understand why you hate the Malahat. I LOVE driving the Malahat, in the summer, with Dave Matthews Band or Stevie Wonder playing, and the windows down... oh I miss it.

Glad you had a good birthday. Remember, school is almost done, and Frank will be back soon, and then it will all be better!

 
At 8:48 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

remember - rose will be back soon (ie, sometime this year). things are already looking up!

 
At 4:44 p.m. , Blogger Tim said...

I think the hardest thing has been getting you to love yourself megan. The rest of us certainly have had no difficulty in that department...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home