Tuesday, November 07, 2006

from far and wide

I would like to go on a roadtrip. Across Canada.

Here I am dreaming up all the exciting places that I want to go in this world... but really... I need to see Canada. It never makes it into my plans because it seems so time consuming and expensive. I don't know why I think this! I don't even have to buy a plane ticket! I just need to find a friend with a reliable car.... whose arm I can twist into taking across the country:)

3 Comments:

At 6:17 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

we were all going to go once... why didn't we??

 
At 7:22 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm in.

megan, i might not be able to drive you across, but i'll dance across with you.

 
At 7:22 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

pull up the pants... pull up the pants

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home