Monday, January 01, 2007

Welcome to the New Year!

I was spending my last few weeks of 2006 away from any form of schedule. It was chaotic at times but really great to spend time with family and friends.

Now its back to the scheduled chaos as usual!

Last week I started my regular school/work mode on Tuesday. I'm not sure why UVIC was the only school that started on the second and not the eighth. I should be happy that I get more classes for the money that I pay... but surprisingly I'm not. I think that I would have paid extra tuition to be able to have another week off!

Fear not! My pessimism is not too great that I will burn out even faster than I did last semester. I am actually really geared up and excited about my new classes and my better organized schedule (read... nothing starts before 10am..). It will be my third consecutive semester of school- and all three of them with more than a regular course load. Its going to take a lot of dedication to stick to it and try to get the best grades I can. But I did much better than I had anticipated I would last semester and it has only given me a taste of something that I could stand a little more of.

I hope that everyone who reads this silly blog of mine had a wonderful holiday season and I wish each of the you the very best in 2007. I will not make my resolution to post more often, because lets face it, why make resolutions that are certain to make one feel guilty later?

love you all~ Megan

1 Comments:

At 3:49 p.m. , Blogger Nolana said...

Hey Megan
Glad you had a good holiday. Good luck with your next semester of school!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home