its winter my friends
aaahhh winter in Victoria. I love it. I mean, I like rain, but more than that, I love that its not snow. So you wont hear me complaining of the rainy spell we're having. Sure the heat in my apartment is virtually non-existent. But I have these snazzy slippers to keep my toesies warm.I also have so much school work right now that I'm forced to face the computer screen every spare moment doing research and writing lengthy papers. If it were super nice outside I might actually want to be out there (and what, procrastinate like I am right now? never!).
Today I finalized my schedule for the spring semester for school and work. I'm hoping that it will be somewhat less chaotic than this past semester. I have cut down on the hours at work- but I'm still taking six classes. But overall the schedule flows better, hopefully leaving more time to do some other things!
And speaking of other things!... I don't think that I have talked about Ten Thousand Villages yet! Which is quite surprising... Since I'm so over the top about it. Just over a month ago I started volunteering there on Saturdays. It is now the best part of my week and I look forward to it until the week is through! Its a Fair Trade store... there is a link to their website on the right side column. I have such a great time there. Its definitely a combination of what I truly support, what I love, and even what I'm learning in school. Everyone is getting Christmas presents from there this year! In fact, you should all be buying your presents from there as well!
Thats all from me for today!


1 Comments:
Six classes and work! You really are crazy. Glad to hear you have cut back a bit. It also good to have something to look forward to and enjoy each week. Have a good reat of your week.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home