Tuesday, July 15, 2008

things about me

-Im crazy about recycling; except when I have left something in a container or wrapper so long that it has gone moldy, squishy or extorinarily stinky. At that point I make a decision that it is not worth my gag reflexes to save the planet. How sad. More sad: this happens a lot more than I care to admit

-I used to shower every single day. For years and years. Daily showers. These days I seem to stretch the time in between showers by convincing myself that it would be better to have it in the morning, then better to wait until after I bike home from work, then after I make dinner, then after we get home from whatever we are doing, then until the morning. Essentially, sometimes by the time that my hair is grossing me out and I cant remember if it was three days ago I showered or not, is when I finally have a shower

-I am ridiculous in a moving vehicle. So unbelievably uptight. I know that it is a control issue and being a passanger means I fight the contant need to be in control. But I honestly drive myself nuts with how annoying I am. Yet I cant stop it. Poor Frank!

-I hate answering the phone

-I love to leave the door wide open at home and let all the fresh air in. And it never bugs me that because we dont have a screen, our house is filled with flying insects

-I dont sleep well. Many nights hardly at all. I dont particularly like sleeping in, but I seem to do my best sleeping after 4 or 5am

-I hate tv. I always swore I would never fork over cash for cable. I knew that its a waste of time and I have no self control to be able to turn the thing off. Then Frank and I realized that we get it at our place for free. I curse the day

-The changes in weather are very frightening to me. I hate that we have finally clued into Climate Change, and its too little too late

-I found out yesterday, from a book that I am reading, about whats really in 'artificial and natural flavours'. Very very worrysome

-I always read those junky tabloid magazines while in the line at the check out in the grocery stores. A real sucker for them, but I refuse to buy one

-I love riding my bike when I dont have to. I ride it to work each day, disliking it, but if I go for a cruise around the block once home, I love it

-I dont mind any chore around the house except for dishes. I think thats weird

-I really really cant wait to get a dog

1 Comments:

At 7:36 p.m. , Blogger A Place of springs said...

Interesting...
#1- I totally do the same thing. I recycle like crazy unless it's gonne moldy!

#2- I shower with the same mantality. I actually think that people in north america shower to much.

#5- I love having the door open too. Dosen't it feel great!

#7- Hate TV too

#9- ehat book are you reading? I was reading about those things too. I stay away from them.

#10- I've never bought a tabloid ither

#11- Love biking too

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home