I was wondering the same thing rose! Do you think we should warn Megan of such creatures? I hear she's in Australia... I miss you both! Oh yes, I miss you too Brittani and especially you ------ (fill in name here)
I love running until my lungs ache, reading good books and jamming on the guitar. I have a passion for investing my time in things I believe in – and dancing to good music. I also love to cook. I daydream about travelling to the corners of the globe. I am recently married to the greatest guy out there!
2 Comments:
what is that strange looking creature feeding the kangaroo?
just kidding! looking good goon!
I was wondering the same thing rose! Do you think we should warn Megan of such creatures? I hear she's in Australia...
I miss you both!
Oh yes, I miss you too Brittani and especially you ------ (fill in name here)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home