urgh!
i hate being new at a job. it is so frustrating to be at the mercy of those who are teaching you the ropes. even more frustrating when they abandon you on your own to sink or swim. or when they become angry at you because your not just as good as they are (after years there) regardless that its your first day solo.
so, im tempted to quickly find another job and ditch this one- but the others who work there (who are not the jerk that i am referring to) are encouraging me to stick it out and get past it. what do i do? go there and hate it but try my best to get better fast and hope it changes? or do i cut and run feeling defeated. who can say that any other place i get a job at, i wouldn't go through the same thing?
i already hate that i have to work at all. my dilemma about this isn't helping!
Wednesday, July 12, 2006
infrequent updates of my where abouts and going ons
About Me

- Name: Megan
- Location: Victoria, British Columbia
I love running until my lungs ache, reading good books and jamming on the guitar. I have a passion for investing my time in things I believe in – and dancing to good music. I also love to cook. I daydream about travelling to the corners of the globe. I am recently married to the greatest guy out there!
Previous Posts
- homework
- exchange
- life so far
- i love victoria!
- halfway home
- final farewell
- melbourne
- diving deep
- cape tribulation
- booked my tickets!
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


6 Comments:
you come work for me! but only if you promise not to spill beer on me...
beer is for drinking. not spilling.
Thanks for the encouragement guys! And the reason of beer.
Last night I was on the floor on my own and got slammed... and it went awesome! Even that jerk had to admit that I nailed it. Horray!
Tho... Jani I would love to come work for you! I have never spilt a beer yet. I would never!
Or perhaps we should go together to Fort Mac and enjoy some of that beer with Roser...
done. :)
heck ya!
If you want I can come beat up buddy jerkface for you. Then you can spill some beer on him... on purpose of course...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home