saltspring
With all of this great weather we've been having, and all of the stress that has been accumulating with school, the girls and I decided to take a day off and head to Salt Spring Island. We couldn't have asked for better weather! Such beautiful sunshine for us all day!We braved getting up early and caught the nine o'clock ferry over. We even did our home work for the duration of the ferry ride so that we wouldn't have to worry about it the rest of the day. Then once on the island we had an amazing brunch to fill our bellies. Then we just wandered around. Actually... really around. We eventually made our way and drove around the entire island! I had never seen the Northern side. Everything was so beautiful!
We were back on the main island by 430. Plenty of time left for a run to the breakwater, dinner and some studying for my midterm that is tonight!


1 Comments:
Hey Megan,
I am so envious. I miss Salt Spring so much. It is a great place. I just started using a lipbalm I bought there at the Saturday market before we left for Korea. It is lemon something flavoured... but it smells and tastes very Salt Springy and natural... I wonder what else they put in it from their little garden???
I am glad you got a day off to relax and have some fun!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home