happy birthday mr.frank!

Of course its post-worthy! Today is Franks birthday. Number 24!
I have classes all day and mid terms all week... so we might just celebrate this one on Friday night instead. If you would like to join us, call me!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRANKLIN!!
7 Comments:
Happy 2-dozen frank! Its too bad we can't be watching Luongo work his magic together. Maybe we can watch the stanley cup finals together in victoria, Canucks vs. Penguins (the Flames will make an early first round exit of course)
Oops, did I say that out loud?
happy birthday, frankfurt!!!
(and hi, megan :) )
YEAH FRANKIE!!! Rockin' the big 24 like you did 23. Keep it real, dawg...
oh roger!
happy happy birthday friend!
cheers!
HAHAHAHA! I haven't heard the name Roger in a while! Happy Birthday again though Roger! Okay, so only Allanna can say it just the perfect way that she does.
Hey, who are you people?? LOl
Roger is MY brother!
Happy b-Day Roger Frank Taylor Parrish
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home