Sunday, February 04, 2007

the heat is on

it wasn't so bad after all. My building managers even gave me a gift card to the Bay to apologize for the inconvenience. I thought that that was very nice of them. I am back to the world of having showers once again;) Not that I actually shower all that often anyways...

Actually I'm back to the world of the library. My first official paper for this semester is due tomorrow and like the good procrastinator that I am, I am leaving it till the last minute. That is why I am blogging.

Frank is playing soccer in the rain right now. And I am sitting, agonizing over my paper, under these fluorescent lights. How unjust.

Or, it might be. If I was working on my paper, instead of blogging!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home