another attempt
Alright, slight hiatus, I know. I was starting to get rolling again and posting often. But, papers came first and even though I am supposed to be writing one right now, I'm just going to take a few moments to blog.


That's right folks, baby bunnies!!! My personal favorite.
Although school is going to get worse before it gets better.. I will try to post a little more frequently. Surprisingly I feel like this is my hardest semester at university yet, but I'm pulling my best grades ever. Weird! Well.. Only three more weeks of classes and then two weeks of exams ahead of me. I think that I can make it!!
Happy Spring Everyone!


1 Comments:
that is so nice to see the pictures. I love daffodils and i ldon't think they have them here, but we will see. Our spring in later in coming as it was colder here, but the buds are on the cherry trees and are supposed to be out soon. So nice to see spring, eh?
Oh, and my count is at 16 weeks left!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home