Saturday, February 24, 2007

Saturday

Frank and I decided to do something fun on Saturday so we thought that we'd head over to Salt Spring. Man we love it over there! The weather was pretty gross... but we still had fun!




















Later when we got back, we stopped by Andrew Dean's place to say hello to those hanging out there. Wow! It brought back some memories... we used to hang out with those guys so much more than we do now.









This is my last day of reading break. Its back to classes tomorrow.

Actually I have an interview tomorrow morning for the Canada Border Services. I just might be the customs agent giving you all a hard time when you come back from your trips this summer.. hehe...

2 Comments:

At 7:47 p.m. , Blogger The Renegade Librarian said...

Wow, so nice to see pics of familiar people that I love. You & Frank, Jay, Deano, Scott, Holly, and the baby. Nice to see that you are all well. Lotsa love...

 
At 9:27 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh and that is Tara-Lyne holding Kai so you see a lot in these pictures! How are you guys?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home