Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sunday

so once I decide that what I need to do is take more pictures.. suddenly I can't put the camera down...

this afternoon while procrastinating from writing my papers I made some Roasted Red Pepper Soup. I had never roasted peppers myself before. It was by far one of the coolest things I have ever done!! The soup turned out FANTASTIC. I definitely think one of my best. I also made some lemon and strawberry muffins...
I also finally got to meet Tim's girlfriend Lisa tonight!! She lives in Nanaimo so Frank and I have been bugging them to make the trip so we could meet her. We took them for sushi! Fun times.. good food...

2 Comments:

At 9:29 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice apron dork.
(I am jealous of you soup making abilities and so I had to be mean) Sorry

 
At 1:08 p.m. , Blogger The Renegade Librarian said...

Tim's looking good! Solid!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home