So, what's with the briefness?? That's all we get? I am very excited for you both (as is Caitlin), but we were hoping for a more informative post than this! Slightly disappointing...
I love running until my lungs ache, reading good books and jamming on the guitar. I have a passion for investing my time in things I believe in – and dancing to good music. I also love to cook. I daydream about travelling to the corners of the globe. I am recently married to the greatest guy out there!
3 Comments:
Congrats you two! That is awesome. So when is the big day? You will have to post the engagement story sometime.
So, what's with the briefness?? That's all we get? I am very excited for you both (as is Caitlin), but we were hoping for a more informative post than this! Slightly disappointing...
To Frank: GOOD ON YA, BROTHER!
Yaaaaaaaa Megs and Franko! I´m so excited for you too! I can´t wait to be back in Victoria so i can make a big deal about you guys!
and i have to agree with Bing, what´s with the briefness? Details people! come on! proposal????
miss you guys!
Patty
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home