Monday, April 02, 2007

since then

I apologize for the briefness!! Who knew that you are all only in this for the gory details!
First...

On Saturday evening Frank and I went up island to the Parrish farm to announce the engagement...
the boys analyzing the recent demise of the tree
Daphnie strutting on the fence


Tim giving out piggy back rides...


Then...

The next morning when Frank picked me up for church and we announced it there too!
And last weekend we met my mom and Michael in Vancouver for a little break and an awesome visit! Can you say- all you can eat sushi? Hotel on English Bay? Breakfast with a view of the ocean? Fantastic company? What fun!
I will be sure to sit down and tell all of you the fabulous details of Frank's romantic proposal some other day!! hehe...

2 Comments:

At 8:09 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not sure if I've said anything yet or if I've let my wife do the talking, but I am super happy for you Megs! Good on ya for finding your man and finding a good one. Blessings to you two with all the prep that is I am sure already started. Can't wait to get home and see you guys!

 
At 2:54 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

megan, i thoroughly enjoyed our brunch together last weekend when you were over. we should do it again sometime! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home