Saturday, August 16, 2008

The Birth Day

Well, it came and went.

And it was fabulous!

I went to work as usual but then around 9am a dude walked in with a giant bouquet of flowers that were for me! From my husband! I love flowers. I love my husband.




Later a couple of the gang from work took me out for lunch at the Canoe Club to celebrate. We sat in the sunshine outside on the patio looking over the water. It was such a nice treat.

After work Frank picked me up and surprised me and took me kayaking! I was so impressed. We have been meaning to go for so so long. And it was a BEAUTIFUL evening for it.



While kayaking he told me that we were going to go meet two friends of ours for dinner at the little Japanese restaurant that Frank and I used to go to all the time when I lived downtown, which we haven't been too in awhile.

When we got there, I was surprised again! About 14 of my really great friends were there to have dinner with us! That is no small feat either. Its hard enough to get all of those people together on one night, but to do it without me finding out is incredible!



When we got home Frank finally gave me my actual 'present'! Ha ha. As is the whole day wasn't enough.

And look how great this guy did!



I know, I scored big time! I mean by landing this great husband... not getting a sewing machine:)

4 Comments:

At 6:03 p.m. , Blogger Michael Eckert said...

Hokey Dinah!!!!!!!!!

WHat a thoughtful guy!

 
At 4:19 p.m. , Blogger A Place of springs said...

Wow!!!!!!!! what a treat!

Happy birthday!

 
At 6:57 p.m. , Blogger parrishfarm said...

Well Frank I get the flowers but the rest .....well I think you need to have a talk with your Dad. :-)

 
At 1:02 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm, a little unlike me and very late, I guess I havn't been myself lately - i'll go for it anyways. HAPPY BIRTHDAY m-d!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home