Wednesday, August 13, 2008

On the occassion of my birthday...

I decided to give a gift to someone else.

Before:


After:


And despite the fact that I don't really like it, I'm okay about it. I think that donating my hair to make wigs for women who have lost theirs due to cancer treatments is a better thing to due with it than having it swept off the floor and into the garbage.

Plus, now there is some distinction between today when I am 23 and tomorrow when I am 24. Although I do think it makes me look younger...

3 Comments:

At 7:58 p.m. , Blogger parrishfarm said...

Happy birthday Megan. That was a very thoughtful thing to do.You look great!

 
At 2:23 p.m. , Blogger Michael Eckert said...

WOW!
That's a lot of hair gone.

It must be a lot easier to take care of. Nice of you to doa s well. My cousin alana does that as well.

is that you backyard? Its looks nice.
Happy Birthday!!

 
At 4:19 p.m. , Blogger A Place of springs said...

Wow! does Frank miss your long hair? My man would. He thinks long hair is so feminan.

I guess your not to sentimental about your hair. Some women would be crying over it.

Looks nice.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home