The Inland Route Home
It was a nightmare to get across the Oakland Bridge and out of the city!
Finally we hit the I5 to head home

Frank has quite the heavy foot... so we narrowly escaped the law

but he got this guy instead

More traffic... trying to get into/out of Portland

And so we left Oregon...

We spent the next night in a beautiful campsite in Seaquest State Park in Washington

We spent our last two days of our trip in Port Townsend. Which I loved almost as much as San Fran. Our last morning of the trip spent scouring the beach distubing the geoducks..

From the beach near our last campsite (Old Fort Townsend State Park) looking across to the town of Port Townsend

Back to Port Angeles to wait in the ferry line up

To take the boat

Back to our home and native land!


1 Comments:
O, I love it!!!!!
So much beauty...except the traffic of course. ( more people should make Biodeisel, then we could all breath better.
Sounds like a wonderful trip!!
Good Luck with your schoolwork.
I have been doing schoolwork more regularily with Rebecca each morning. She is so smart. Catches on fast and is ready for my help on the next page before I know it.
I have 3 piano students starting next week too.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home