a little extra
I missed posting these awhile backthe Thanksgiving feast at Holly and Scott's. We did the whole turkey and fixin's and I learned the truth of why there is such thing as "too many chefs ruin the soup" or however that proverb goes
proof I still cook but just forget to post the new things I try. here I am attempting scones and I am reminded that while I love to cook, I simply can NOT bake:)
carving pumpkins for halloween. Frank and Mike were super into it. I just have to put a plug in that this is our friend Mike who won bronze at the Beijing Olympics and when he and Emily came for dinner that night, I finally got to hold an Olympic medal in my hand. Yes, because I made him bring it to dinner.
who goes bowling anymore?! apparently we do. Frank and I were in Vancouver visiting with the fam and we had a blast bowling the afternoon away. We practically had the place to ourselves. Which was good since I stink at bowling.


1 Comments:
If you see any cool wall hanging/ material thingys at ten thousand villages let me know, I really like them, although you'd think out here I could find one. maybe at a summer street fair.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home