Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snow Evening

We have had an unexpectedly large amount of snow lately. I cant say that I love it, but it did make for an especially fun walk tonight.



Just to prove how large the snowflakes are, we choreographed a large flake to fly right in front of my face for this shot..



The gumboots came in handy.

Now I wish we had winter tires to be able to drive up our hill!

4 Comments:

At 1:09 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aren't you two cute in the snow..Aww cutie pies..

 
At 1:09 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh hahah its me .. Mikaela your stalker.. hahah

 
At 2:12 p.m. , Blogger The Renegade Librarian said...

Compared to what we had out at our place, in town didn't get nearly the dump that we did. My entire body aches from shoveling...

 
At 4:28 p.m. , Blogger Michael Eckert said...

ahh, you wimpy islanders....

lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home