Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Frank's Hair

I know.. its odd.. a post all about Frank's hair. But trust me. Its worthy.

This is the shaggy haired Frank you all have come to love.



But did you know that the plan was never to keep it long and shaggy? When was he going to cut it off already??!

Well... Halloween seemed to be a mighty fine time.

So.. we went for a MOHAWK!



Thats right. We went as punk rockers for Halloween.

I bet many of you never saw that coming!



Yes.. we had to get up early and paste it full of egg whites and hairspray to get it looking that great. I was blowdrying with his head sideways on the floor..

But.. Halloween is over. So we shaved it all off the next day.



Good thing its touque season!

8 Comments:

At 2:06 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still wish I saw the mohawk :(
It looks pretty cool in the pics!

 
At 4:12 p.m. , Blogger A Place of springs said...

Wow!

Hey did you get my message on Facebook regarding dinner? We want to have you guys over so send me a message via FB and let me know what works.

 
At 6:42 a.m. , Blogger parrishfarm said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Way to go Megan!!
Frank did you know what you got into when Megan came along. Ha I know what your sister is thinking " you don't need to check your hair in the mirror anymore!"

:-)

 
At 6:45 a.m. , Blogger parrishfarm said...

p.s I don't check to often cause you don't post lots .....BUT you never know what surprises you are going to get here! lol

 
At 7:50 a.m. , Blogger Michael Eckert said...

hmm, what can I do for a suprise on my blog?? hmm...
Looks cool frank. YOu look like someone form new york, or chicago. you look ok with no hair too. I always make isaiah hair into a mohawk after his bath,, mike smushes it down though..:(

 
At 2:45 p.m. , Blogger Frank and Megan.. said...

Well I am glad you all enjoyed my Mohawk lol, as it lasted all of a day and a bit. Before I shaved it off the next morning. And yes I went to work like that and everyone thought it was awesome.

And yes mom its great in the morning, I just get up and go to work. Don't have to worry about doing my hair.

Frank

 
At 1:11 p.m. , Blogger Michael Eckert said...

NEW POST PLEASE MY LOVELYS

 
At 1:10 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually LOVE the HAWK..think you should do it again!! You Sexy thing you!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home