Wednesday, December 17, 2008

SOLD

Yes friends and family, thats right. Frank and I bought a house!

It is a 1911 house on a nice big lot close to the city centre. We have a lot of work to do. The structure of the house is perfect and in excellent shape, but the owners for the past 50 years were smokers and didnt do much to improve the house. The good news is Frank and I are ready to paint and pull up carpets and make this gem shine again. We dont take posession until February but we look forward to having you all over soon!

4 Comments:

At 11:03 a.m. , Blogger Gillian said...

where is it?!?

 
At 5:54 p.m. , Blogger Michael Eckert said...

WOW< LOVELY! I like old houses! They have character...

 
At 8:47 p.m. , Blogger parrishfarm said...

Just passing on comments from Grandma T she is quite excited for you guys being new home owners!

 
At 11:37 a.m. , Blogger Frank and Megan.. said...

Aww thanks Grandma , I bet it reminds her of her old house in Nanaimo.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home