welcome 2009!
We had an incredible Christmas this year. We were totally spoiled by all of our parents. We braved the Malahat drive and spent three days up-island with family family and more family. It was so nice to play games, visit and of course EAT with people that we love.Here is a fuzzy shot of me and the Parrish boys.
I even got to see Lisa who was briefly in town. We went for lunch with her and Tim before they jetted off to Mexico.
And with much twisting of my arm we headed to Holly and Scott's place for New Years. Not because I didn't want to spend it with them! But Im just not a big fan of New Years. But they tempted me with a big lobster feast. It was incredible!!
The next day Frank and I decided to start the new year with a nice long hike with some friends. We headed out to Gowland Todd Provincial Park. It was still really snowy at the higher elevation but man was it beautiful! So silent in the forest covered in snow.
2008 was good to us. 2009 looks like it will bring a lot of challenges and exciting changes our way. we are ready for it!!


4 Comments:
Megan, I have to say, I am sad that you have replaced ME in the picture with the "parrish boys".:0(
But its a cute picture after all.
I'm just jealous' homesick for christmas' past.
Love all the pictures.
You guys really get around.
I miss being outside and hiking like you are Franks are. We did lots before we married.
Mike has snowshoes from work and he was outside with them lately, we made an awesome sledding track down our hilly yard, really long.
Rebecca is wild and crazy going down, no fear.
I wish we had and sleds when Mum and Dad were here, that would have been fun.
I think those parrish boys have serious hair problems ....one has toooo much anouther has toooo little and the third well....just sticks up funny lol
love mom :-)
Nice blog. I enjoyed looking at all your pix. I finaly got your home # from Frank so we can get together for dinner. Hope to talk to you soon. :)
Nice blog. I enjoyed looking at all your pix. I finaly got your home # from Frank so we can get together for dinner. Hope to talk to you soon. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home