Relay For Life

This year Frank and I are joining my mom and step dad in a fundraiser to fight back against cancer! And I need your support!
Not only to support this very worthy cause, but because my mom and Michael are kicking Frank and my butt at fundraising! Together they have over $1500. Frank and I are pushing $200. EEK! Help!
Just recently my Grandma was diagnosed with colon cancer. Thanks to early detection and great work by the surgeons and staff at Vernon Jubilee hospital, she’s home now and cancer free. She’s the inspiration for our team this year, "Betty’s Night Owls".
Together the four of us are going to burn up the Vernon race track for 12 hours, from 7pm June 6th to 7am on the 7th.
I hope that you can help support us with your donation, either by contacting me directly or through my page on the Canadian Cancer Society web site
Every little bit helps!
Thanks!


2 Comments:
Hey Frank,
Do we get to see you this time?! :D
My goodness pulling an all-nighter on a track it not my idea of a good time!
wow, good on ya guys.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home